We are committed to keeping The Ramsay Way of ‘people caring for people’ at our cultural core."We are committed to adopting best practices which will support the mental health and care of our people."
Culture and engagement
Reward and recognition
Diversity and inclusion
Development and training
Mental health and wellness
- Achieve gender balance with Board composition of 40:40:20 by 2025 and maintain senior management gender composition of 40:40:20
- Strong progress towards top quartile employee engagement
- Increasing the development of our people through the Global Leadership Academy
- Maintain focus on patient safety training (e.g. Speak up for Patient Safety)
- Maintain workplace safety performance
- Establish Group Mental Health, Wellness and Resilience Framework
- Train 3% of the workforce in mental health first aid by 2026*
- The Yorkshire Clinic - taking part in Time to Talk Day launched by Mind Mental Health Charity. Read more here.
UN Sustainable Development Goals:
*Targets related to 100% owned entities only